Blood Glucose Test Strip
How to use it?
The blood glucose test strip should be used with Blood Glucose meters , and is intended for blood glucose monitoring by people with diabetes. test strips only need 1μL fresh capillary blood for one testing. Blood glucose concentration result will be showed in 7 seconds after you apply a blood sample into the test zone.
The blood glucose test strips are intended to use for the
quantitative measurement of glucose in fresh capillary
whole blood samples drawn from the fingertips. The
blood glucose test strips must be used with the blood glucose Meter . Testing is done outside the body.
They are designed for self-testing to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.
1. system should not be used for screening or diagnosis
of diabetes or for testing neonates.
2. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
3. Do not alter your treatment based on the test result of these systems without
instructions from your doctor.
4. Read the instruction manual for your meter before use. If your have any
question, contact your distributors.
How to storage strips?
● Do not use strips if the vial is opened ordamaged.
● Write the open date on the vial label when you first open it. You should discard
your strips by 3 months from first opening the vial.
● Store strip vial in a cool, dry place. Keep away from light andheat.
● Do not store your strips in the refrigerator.
● Store your strips in their original vial only.
● Do not transfer test strips to any other container.
● Immediately replace the vial cap after you remove a test strip.
Warning: Need to tightly seal the cap of the container provided to protect test strips
* When to run the glucose control solution test:
You think your test strips have been damaged.
Test result com paring with how you feelis not compatible with how you feel.
You think your glucose meter could be broken.
User Manual （GB only）on request for other Language